The Antioch Chamber hosts monthly, bi-monthly, and annual meetings and networking opportunities for our Members to use as networking and educational opportunities. Meetings include:
- Monthly Women's Networking Luncheons each month
- Merchant/Member Morning Meetings or Breakfasts for Educational and Planning Purposes, topics and dates vary
- After Hours Networking Mixers, 5-7 pm at hosting Member Businesses
- Member Marketing Tools, click here for informational sheet
- Annual Membership Dinner, Excellent Networking in a fun environment.
- Consider Membership Dinner, Excellent Networking in a fun environment.
Consider the Antioch Chamber your "off-site" marketing team. Referrals, marketing, and networking are key components of Antioch's Chamber of Commerce Membership Benefits.
Please make sure you are taking advantage of all the membership benefits available to members of the Antioch Chamber of Commerce and Industry. Learn more about membership benefits here!
Our Office Foyer is open 24/7 for the general public and for your convenience in dropping off and picking up information. During the months of November and December, the Foyer is not open 24/7 due to Santa being in the building! Call the office and make an appointment for your convenience- (847)395-2233.
Call the Chamber or stop by for a copy of our new Distinguished Membership Brochure.