ANTIOCH IS BACK IN BUSINESS & BETTER
Enjoy shopping in our quaint shops, tasting outdoor dining, and utilize our professional service businesses!
- Stimulate the local economy through programs, events and services.
- Provide referrals for your business.
- Advocate for business by promoting a pro-business climate and adopting positions to influence public policy through communications with elected officials.
- Spotlight businesses and gain visibility for our community.
- Provide timely communications about issues that impact local businesses.
- Provide resources such as online job postings, an expanded web presence through the membership directory, and advertising opportunities.
- Offer problem-solving services such as marketing challenges, meeting space resources, hiring strategies, etc.
- Provide Member Webpages on our Antioch Chamber Website.
We continue to focus on our mission of providing unparalleled support for our members and to strengthen our community - now and in the future.
*Commitment of one year minimum with automatic billing with credit card.
The Antioch Chamber hosts monthly, bi-monthly, and annual meetings and networking opportunities for our Members to use as networking and educational opportunities. Meetings include:
- Monthly Women's Networking Breakfasts or Luncheons each month
- Merchant/Member Morning Meetings for Educational and Planning Purposes, topics and dates vary
- CA$H MOBS (After Hours Networking Mixers, 5-7 pm) at hosting Member Businesses
- Member Marketing Tools, click here for informational sheet
- Annual Membership Dinner, Excellent Networking in a fun environment.
Consider the Antioch Chamber your "off-site" marketing team. Referrals, marketing, and networking are key components of Antioch's Chamber of Commerce Membership Benefits.
Please make sure you are taking advantage of all the membership benefits available to members of the Antioch Chamber of Commerce and Industry. Learn more about membership benefits here!
WORKING REMOTELY DUE TO OFFICE DAMAGE. Call 847-395-2233.
Call the Chamber for a copy of our new Distinguished Membership Brochure.